The hotel has a perfect location to travel around the lovely Latvian countryside. Hotel Sigulda is located in the heart of the city where all most sought-after tourist destinations are within a hand’s reach –Sigulda Livonian Order Castle and Sigulda Bobsleigh and Luge Track is only at a 10 minutes’ walking distance. 43 rooms can accommodate 85 guests, but conference rooms and recreation centre with sauna and pool can host events with up to 100 people. Hotel Sigulda offers its guests A la carte restaurant, free parking and WiFi Internet access. In the restaurant every gourmand will enjoy a marvellous meal and professional service.
Hotel Sigulda was built in 1889, when the Riga-Petersburg railroad was created which contributed to the number of holidaymakers coming to Sigulda. Sigulda manor hotel hosted guests of the nobleman Nikolai Kropotkin (1872-1939) from Petersburg who developed Sigulda as a popular tourism destination. Initially, the hotel had 15 rooms but throughout time the number of rooms has changed. After the reconstruction in 1998, the historic hotel building resumed its operation after several years of interruption. In 2001, the new wing of the hotel was opened with guest rooms, seminar and conference halls and a recreation centre.